Across the world, women have had to fight back against patriarchy in several ways, from impossible...Read More
Author: Aisha Mohamed
Bolivia’s President Evo Morales has resigned after weeks of protests caused by the backlash...Read More
Earlier this year, Netflix released its first original film produced in Nigeria – Lionheart. The...Read More
Human rights barrister and author Geoffrey Robertson has criticised the British Museum for...Read More
Two weeks ago, the UK Government introduced a new Environment Bill that will effectively replace...Read More
A humanitarian crisis has developed in Somalia after days of torrential rains and flooding left up...Read More
As of October 26th, the popular sandstone rock formation known as the Uluru will be off-limits to...Read More
According to authorities at Zimbabwe’s Hwange National Park, 55 elephants have died since...Read More
A new study has revealed that a key population of humpback whales are in recovery after falling...Read More
It’s already been a busy week for UK politics and it’s only Tuesday. Yesterday saw the Parliament...Read More
With experience in both communications and PR, Aisha also works as a digital artist in her free time. Her work has been featured in the likes of CNN Africa, Buzzfeed, VH1 and more.
As a magazine focused on sustainability and the environment, Aisha is committed to writing about environmental challenges across the globe, especially in countries that may not have had extensive exposure. She is also dedicated to highlighting the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals and the long process to achieving them.
Latest posts by Aisha Mohamed (see all)
- Japanese Women are Fighting Back Against a Ludicrous Glasses Ban - 12th November 2019
- Bolivian President Resigns After Weeks of Protests - 12th November 2019
- Academy Disqualifies Nigeria’s Lionheart from Oscars - 6th November 2019
- Why is California So at Risk from Wildfires?
- Interfaith Gesture to Open Kartarpur Corridor a Sign of Peace Between India and Pakistan
- Japanese Women are Fighting Back Against a Ludicrous Glasses Ban
- Bolivian President Resigns After Weeks of Protests
- Italy makes learning about climate change in school mandatory