While the world attempts to tackle one of the biggest problems in recent years – the coronavirus...Read More
Author: Aisha Mohamed
A small-scale mining boss in Tanzania hit the jackpot after employees found two of the largest...Read More
In a rare moment of good news, the World Health Organisation announced on Thursday an end to an...Read More
Saudi Arabian authorities have banned international visitors from making the Islamic pilgrimage...Read More
Earlier this week, reports emerged that North Korea had demolished an inter-Korean joint office...Read More
With experience in both communications and PR, Aisha also works as a digital artist in her free time. Her work has been featured in the likes of CNN Africa, Buzzfeed, VH1 and more.
As a magazine focused on sustainability and the environment, Aisha is committed to writing about environmental challenges across the globe, especially in countries that may not have had extensive exposure. She is also dedicated to highlighting the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals and the long process to achieving them.
- This Artist is Making the Underwater Arena His Canvas - 28th April 2021
- A Video Game that Promotes Peace and Conflict Resolution - 15th March 2021
- Netflix’s ‘Living Undocumented’ is a Difficult Series to Watch, and Exactly Why We Should - 9th March 2021
- This Artist is Making the Underwater Arena His Canvas
- Commercial Real Estate’s Next Great Challenge is Climate Change
- Undocumented Migrants in France are Fighting Imperial Ideology
- How Passports Became the Most Important Form of Identification
- St Kitts and Nevis: A Sanctuary for Security, Stability and Citizenship by Investment