The St Kitts and Nevis Citizenship by Investment Programme provides opportunities for families, enabling investors to safeguard their future, while at the same time unlocking the other benefits afforded to dual citizens:
- Citizenship is for life, so you can pass it on to future generations
- Having multiple citizenships is legal in St Kitts and Nevis, allowing you to retain your native citizenship
- St Kitts and Nevis is a member of the Commonwealth of Nations, granting your family strong alternatives in education and health
- St Kitts and Nevis is currently enjoying a booming tourism industry, consistent growth in GDP and stable governance
- Holding a second citizenship of St Kitts and Nevis allows you greater mobility, enabling visa-free or visa-on-arrival travel to over 150 jurisdictions around the world
Your contribution also creates a lasting legacy for the nation, with the investment going toward ensuring prosperity and growth. The newly announced Sustainable Growth Fund (SGF) is the most stable and secure path to second citizenship on the twin-island, with funds channeled to key projects in developing climate resilience, education, health and indigenous entrepreneurship.
Not only are applicants providing their family with a valuable legacy item to be enjoyed ad infinitum, but the contribution to the twin-island assists the legacy they too can leave behind for future generations.]]>